Cinnamon Swirl Spud Bites
A quick, easy and portable whole food fuel for during your workout!
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 1 Medium Russet Potato
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tsp of Chia Seeds
- Cook russet potato in the microwave for 10 minutes, flip sides at 5-minute increments.
- Remove skin from potato and mash in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except Chia Seeds) and mix until the consistency is even.
- Roll into bite-size balls (about 1 Tbsp in size).
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top as garnish.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and pack into a reusable container or plastic baggie to enjoy during workouts.