Easy Cheesy Michigan Potato Bites
Keep the kids busy and well fed with this kid approved recipe that's guaranteed to please event the pickiest of eaters!
- 2 cups prepared Michigan mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 8 ounces cooked bacon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well to combine.
- Grease a medium sized muffin tin.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin, top with more cheese if you like.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.