Michigan Potato Energy Bites
Michigan Potato Energy Bites are a healthy and delicious portable snack to fuel you throughout the day.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Flesh from ½ large russet potato, cooked (about ¾ cup)
- 3 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, flax, pumpkin seeds, cherries, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mash together potato, peanut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add potato mixture to oats, and stir until fully combined
- Roll into 12 balls, and store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks.