Southwest Baked Michigan Chips
Spice up your potato routine with our creative and delicious Southwest Baked Michigan Chips!
- 6 Michigan yellow potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice potatoes approximately 1/4" thick
- Coat potato slices in a bowl and toss with oil and all ingredients, coat well
- Pierce each slice onto skewers
- Set the skewers on the edges of a baking dish so that the potatoes don't touch the bottom of the dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy, turning occasionally.