Michigan Loaded Potato Skins
Indulge with Michigan potatoes, cheese, and loads of bacon. Yum!
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 4 Large Michigan Russet Potatoes
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese
- 1lb. thick cut bacon
- Sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Green onions
- Bake potatoes in a 375 degree oven for approximately 45-50 minutes until fully cooked. Allow to cool.
- Slice in half lengthwise and remove potato leaving approximately 1/4".
- Fill potato skins with cheese and top with cooked bacon.
- Bake 375° for approximately 15-20 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.