Grilled Michigan Yellow Potato Planks
Easy, tasty, and perfect for Summer, our Grilled Michigan Yellow Potato Planks will be loved by the whole family.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. (about 4) unpeeled Michigan yellow potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, garlic, rosemary and salt in dish.
- Add yellow potato slices and turn until well coated.
- Grill potatoes for approximately 8 minutes or until tender.
- Turn and continue grilling 10 minutes longer or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and serve.