Grilled Michigan Yellow Potato Planks
Easy, tasty, and perfect for Summer, our Grilled Michigan Yellow Potato Planks will be loved by the whole family.
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. (about 4) unpeeled Michigan yellow potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, garlic, rosemary and salt in dish.
- Add yellow potato slices and turn until well coated.
- Grill potatoes for approximately 8 minutes or until tender.
- Turn and continue grilling 10 minutes longer or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and serve.