Grilled Pesto Potato Salad
Grilled potatoes and fresh pesto are the perfect combination for this fresh take on potato salad.
Recipe Source: Potato Goodness
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 3 lbs medium-size red potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup white or golden balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl; cover with lid or plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender (cooking time may vary depending on microwave).
- When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half or quarters and spray liberally with olive oil spray.
- Grill over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, turning occasionally until grill lines are apparent. Remove from grill and let cool.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, and garlic; pour over potatoes and toss lightly to coat.
- Season with pepper, then cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours