Whether it's for the big game or just a night in, potato nachos are a cheesy, delicious way to spice up your next meal!
- 1 1/2 lbs. russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning blend
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 Tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- Place potatoes into a medium size bowl with the oil, garlic salt and Mexican seasoning.
- Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and chiles.
- Bake for 5 minutes more to melt cheese. optional, serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.