Michigan Spring Potato Salad
Michigan red potatoes, baby peas, and fresh arugula make for a delicious and healthy salad for any time!
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup frozen and thawed or cooked fresh baby peas
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes in half and transfer to a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and toss to coat.
- Grill or sear potatoes for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Toss potatoes, arugula, peas and dressing together. Makes 10 servings.