Easy Vegan Potato Casserole
This is a simple low-cost recipe that anyone can make. It’s vegan, gluten-free… and it tastes AMAZING!
- 6 Michigan Potatoes
- 3 bags of Cheddar Daiya Shreds (plant based cheese)
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic
- Pepper Blend (to taste)
- 1 cup Dairy Free Milk Alternative
- 1 Bundle of Fresh Parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Wash and slice your Michigan potatoes.
- In a food processor, add 2 bags Daiya, Dairy-Free Milk Alternative, and a few sprigs of parsley and blend until smooth. It will look like you have homemade cheese sauce.
- Grease the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish and layer the bottom with potatoes.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese sauce. Sprinkle additional Daiya cheez then pepper blend to taste.
- Repeat the layer of potatoes, then cheez sauce, and top with more Daiya cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and pepper blend.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and casserole is golden brown.