Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
This Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole is the perfect addition to this holiday season using the most popular vegetable…potatoes!
- 4 pounds Russet potatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko crumbs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- black pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a 13 x 9 in pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil potatoes, about 20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain potatoes and mash.
- Combine mashed potatoes with sour cream, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Add to a casserole dish, top with Panko crumbs, remaining cheese and green onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are warmed thoroughly.