Try this Midwestern favorite, tot casserole! Filled with tasty tator tots, green beans, and ground beef, it's the perfect quick and easy one pan dinner!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 32 oz. bag tots
- Green onions - optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, sautéing until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground beef, cook until browned. Drain beef, then return to skillet.
- To beef, add Greek yogurt, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Layer drained green beans on top of beef mixture.
- Top green beans with cheese.
- Pour the bag of tater tots on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown.
- Top with chopped green onions if desired.