Bistro Steak & Mediterranean Potato Medley
This delectable bistro steak & Mediterranean potato medley will have your guests asking for seconds.
- 2 well-trimmed boneless beef top loin (strip) steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 Tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons Greek seasoning blend, divided
- 2 large red potatoes cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 2 zucchini (about 6 inches) cut lengthwise in quarters
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Rub both sides of steaks with 2 teaspoons oil and 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- Combine potatoes, zucchini, remaining oil and Greek seasoning in medium bowl; toss gently to coat vegetables.
- Place vegetables in grill basket over medium, ash-covered coals 15 to 20 minutes (over medium heat on gas grill) or until cooked but still firm. Place steaks alongside vegetables on grill over medium, ash-covered coals; grill steaks, covered, 7 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 10 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove vegetables and steaks from grill; cut vegetables into 1/2-inch pieces. Carve steak into thin slices.
- Combine cooked vegetables, grapes, olives, parsley, and feta cheese in medium bowl; stir gently to combine. Serve steak with potato mixture.