Roasted Rosemary Michigan Red Potatoes
Simple oven roasted rosemary potatoes with crispy outsides and fluffy, tender insides are a delicious, easy side dish to go with any dinner!
- 3 cups Michigan red potatoes, halved into uniform pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place cast iron skillet in the oven to preheat. If using a baking sheet do not preheat in the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Spread potatoes in a single layer onto a prepared baking sheet, or in preheated skillet.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.