Crispy Ranch Smashed Potatoes
Smashed potatoes are always a hit, and adding a little ranch flavoring to them really kicks them up a notch!
- 1 lb. red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh scallions, chopped
- Fill a large pot with water over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, add potatoes and boil for 30 minutes, until soft. Test them with a fork.
- Drain water from the pot and drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Transfer potatoes to a sheet pan and use the bottom of a heavy drinking glass to smash your potatoes until the skin breaks.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt, black pepper, parsley, dill, garlic and onion powder.
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes, until crispy.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions!