BBQ Chip Potato Pancakes
- 1 lb. Frozen hash brown potatoes+
- 1/3 c all pourpose flower
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp. green onion, sliced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 ounces Better Made Potato Chips or 1 individual serving bag
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1½ tbsp. margarine, melted
- Defrost frozen hash brown potatoes under refrigeration 12 hours, or overnight.
- Combine flower, melted margarine, salt, pepper and baking powder in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently combine potatoes, flower mixture, green onions, egg, parsley, and bbq potato chips.
- heat oil in a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Use approximately 1/4 c. for potato mixture per pancake.