BBQ Chip Potato Pancakes
So simple and delicious - Michigan made BBQ potato chips help add the extra crunch that makes our BBQ Chip Potato Pancakes the crunchiest yet soft on the inside treat your entire family will love!
- 1 lb. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 oz. crushed BBQ flavored potato chips
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1½ tbsp. margarine, melted
- Defrost frozen hash brown potatoes under refrigeration 12 hours, or overnight.
- Combine flour, melted margarine, salt, pepper and baking powder in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently combine potatoes, flour mixture, green onions, egg, parsley, and bbq potato chips.
- Heat oil in a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Use approximately 1/4 c. for potato mixture per pancake. Cook until golden brown and drain on paper towels before serving.