Baked Potato Pizza
Combining two of our favorite things, potatoes and pizza, this creative potato pizza is perfect for parties and gatherings!
- 1 c. Sour cream
- 3 Michigan Russet Potatoes - fully baked
- 8 oz. Thick Cut bacon, cooked
- 1 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. Green onions, sliced
- Ready Made Pizza dough
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 1/4 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
- Flour work surface liberally, work defrosted pizza dough into an approximately 12" circle adding flour if necessary.
- Combine sour cream, garlic powder, Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over dough, save approximately 1/4 of the mixture for drizzle. Add sliced baked potatoes, cover with cheese and bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 425° oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Top cooked pizza with sliced green onions and drizzle remaining sour cream mixture over top.