Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Tender and creamy red potatoes cooked in the air fryer until crispy then tossed lightly in a garlic and parmesan butter.
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- Cooking oil spray as needed
- 8 (3 ounce) red potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter (olive oil can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 °F
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise into ½ inch half-moon slices.
- Lightly Spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil spray.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to combine and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are cooking combine the butter and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 45 sec to a minute. Remove from the microwave and stir in the parsley.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and place into a serving dish, while the potatoes are still hot, drizzle them with the garlic butter and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.