Tasty and low calorie, these Michigan potato taquitos are great as a snack, side dish or appetizer!
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 1 1/2 lbs Michigan Mashed Potatoes
- 3oz. greek yogurt
- 1 small onion diced and sauteed
- 8oz. Colby Jack cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 10 flour tortillas
- Fresh Pico de Gallo for topping (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl mashed potatoes, yogurt, cheese, salt and pepper, mix to combine.
- Scoop approximately 3oz. of filling into each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas and place on a cookie sheet seam side down.
- Bake 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with fresh pico de gallo and serve immediately.