Roasted Potato Tacos with Eggs
A portable taco that combines taste, flavor and convenience for post workout recovery.
- 3/4 lb. russet potatoes cleaned and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper medley
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 each large eggs
- 6 each 6-inch corn tortillas
- 4 ounces sliced avocado optional
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix chopped potatoes and bell peppers with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping half way through cooking with a spatula.
- When potatoes are done, let cool for 5 minutes and prepare eggs as desired.
- Assemble tacos with 1 tortilla, 1 egg, and 2 ounces of potato and bell pepper blend. Optional to top with avocado, salsa or topping of choice.