Cheesy Asparagus Tart
This Cheesy Asparagus Potato Tart is a savory tart filled with sliced Michigan potatoes, asparagus, sharp white cheddar, and fresh rosemary! It’s full of rich flavor, making it a perfect brunch or dinner dish for fall!
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- Store-bought pie dough (9") or homemade pie dough (9")
- Tart Filling
- 4-5 Michigan potatoes, thinly sliced (skin on is fine)
- 1 cup asparagus spears, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup White Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 3 teaspoon chopped rosemary, fresh
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Roll out pie dough into a 9″ circle, and fit into a 9″ tart pan (or, if you don’t have a tart pan, you can use a 9″ pie dish)
- Arrange about half of the potato slices on top of pie dough in a layered, shingle pattern
- Spread half (1/2 cup) of the chopped asparagus on top of the potatoes. Top with 1/2 cup of cheese. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary on top
- Arrange the remaining potatoes on top of the cheese and asparagus
- Spread the remaining asparagus, cheese, and rosemary on top of the potatoes