Beef and Potato Stew
This classic and flavorful stew loaded with Michigan potatoes is the perfect dish for those chilly Fall days!
Recipe Source: A Zesty Bite
Like this recipe? Want more?
Check out our recipe book.
- 1 lb. 85% ground beef
- 1 large russett potato, washed and cut into cubes
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 10 ounce can mild rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 15oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large dutch oven or pot over medium heat.
- Add the meat and cook until brown.
- Drain the extra grease from the pot.
- Add in the potato, broth, water, tomato paste, tomatoes and onions.
- Bring up to a boil and then lower to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers or corn bread.