Herbed Sheet Pan Potatoes
Roasted baby yellow potatoes crisped to perfection drizzled with a fresh herbed melted butter.
- 24 oz (680 g) Baby Yellow Potatoes
- 1 qt (946 ml) Vegetable Stock
- 1 each (58 g) Whole Lemon (sliced)
- 3 cloves (12 g) Garlic (crushed)
- ¼ cup (59 ml) Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp (1 g) Thyme (fine chop)
- 1 tsp (1 g) Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp (2 g) Parsley (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup (59 ml) Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp (8 g) Salt
- ½ tbsp (3 g) Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°F)
- In a heavy bottomed pot, add in baby yellow potatoes and vegetable stock, garlic, and lemon. Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- In a small pot or microwave safe bowl, melt butter and add in thyme, rosemary, parsley, and mix. Set aside.
- Drain baby yellow potatoes with strainer and shake off excess liquid. Place potatoes on sheet tray or baking sheet and using a flat-bottomed surface like the bottom of a mason jar, crush baby yellow potatoes to flatten until ½ inch thick. Drizzle olive oil and evenly coat potatoes.
- Place tray in oven at 400°F (204°C) for 8-10 minutes then flip potatoes and roast for another 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove tray and season roasted potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place roasted seasoned potatoes on a serving platter/dish and spoon melted herbed butter over potatoes. Serve immediately.