Perfect for any occasion this simple and delicious casserole is a potato lover's dream!
- 2lb Cooked cubed Michigan potatoes
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups grated colby-jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- Mix all ingredients, except cornflakes and 4 tablespoons butter, together.
- Put potato mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine cornflakes and butter, and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until heated and bubbly.