Potato Goat Cheese Flammekueche
These individual flatbread pizzas with potato, goat cheese and fresh chives will delight your guests.
- 2 small russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon fat free half-and-half
- 6 small flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 - 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits (real bacon, not the artificial kind)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Place potato slices on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, sour cream and fat free half-and-half until smooth.
- Place flatbreads onto a cookie sheet and top with equal amounts of sour cream mixture.
- Layer with potato slices, mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, and goat cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and potatoes are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh chives.