Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Upper Peninsula Potato Field Day
Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM
(Dinner sponsored by Nutrien Ag Solutions - Gladstone, MI)
2371 St. Nicholas Rd
Rock, MI 49880
MPIC Field Days
Field Day Agenda
All activities will be at VanDamme Farms, 2371 St. Nicholas Rd, Rock, MI 49880
- Michigan and US Potato Industry Overview, Mike Wenkel, Executive Director, Michigan Potato Industry Commission
- Seed Industry Update, Jeff Axford, Executive Director, Michigan Seed Potato Association
- Variety Trial Report, Chris Long, MSU Potato Specialist
- Nematode Management, Dr. Marisol Quintanilla, MSU Entomology Specialist
- Disease Management, Dr. Jamie WIllbur, Potato & Sugar Beet Pathologist, MSU Plant Pathology
- Pearl Millet Research Report, Jesse Cousineau, Cousineau Potato Farm
- Dinner is sponsored by Nutrien Ag Solutions, Gladstone, MI