Positively Perfect Mashed Potatoes
Positively Perfect Mashed Michigan Potatoes
Positively Perfect Mashed Michigan Potatoes are oh so buttery, fluffy, and guaranteed to please for any occasion.
Directions - Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 20min
- 3lbs Michigan Russet potatoes
- 1/4c of unsalted butter (softened)
- Approximately 1c warm milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and quarter potatoes, place in cold salted water
- Add potatoes and boil uncovered 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
- Heat milk on the stove top (or in the microwave) until warm.
- Add butter to the potatoes and begin mashing. Pour in milk a little at a time while using a potato masher to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.